Sunday, July 21, 2013

Excited to share....

I am very excited to share (and shocked that I hadn't yet) That I will be moving up to first grade with my kiddos this next school year!!! =) I have been a little MIA between that change, helping with interviews, summer school and I am just now getting to relax and enjoy summer.... if you want to call it relaxing. :P

I am SUPER excited about this new chapter in my teaching life-- and even more excited that I get to do it with my kiddos from this past year. I will however no longer get to be self contained, which is a HUGE bummer, but can't get everything you want in life I guess??? I will be teaching Reading, Writing, Word Study and Social Studies and have a pretty awesome partner doing the Math and Science! : )  I have been a busy bee working on some new units and management materials! I posted this word wall packet in my TPT store earlier this week, so you should hop on over and check it out! :)


In other news... I start my 2nd 24 day challenge tomorrow. I am READY!!! I have not been eating too healthy at all this summer, so I am ready to cleanse and get feeling good. :)

1 comment:

  1. Cool stuff.returning back to your TPT

    Happy to be your newest follower
    I'd love you to stop by my bog an join with me,If you get a chance.

    www.mysmartangels.blogspot.com

    Nilangi

    ReplyDelete