Monday, September 2, 2013

Well, Hello September!

Let me start by saying that I LOVE FIRST GRADE!!! :) I survived my first week in first and let me just say that it's a BREEZE compared to what I am used to this time of year! I giggled as I saw the little ones walking in the hall and thought to myself-- i am in Heaven! :)

Well, I am linking up with Farley from OH Boy 4th Grade for her September Currently. I thought I would try to squeeze in a quick blog post before bed for one of my fav linkys! :)


I also wanted to share that being an insta-addict I am joining CF Classroom in their instagram picture a day for September! You can follow me on instagram...username "hayitsla". You should join up to! Just hashtag #cfclassroom


Lastly-- check out my TPT store! I just posted a cute little book on rules. We have been talking about rules and the importance of rules this week so I thought this book would be a fun way to "wrap up" the unit! 



Hope everyone is loving their year so far! I promise to blog more once life slows down a little, sigh! 



4 comments:

  1. Hi there! I found you through Farley's Currently. I'm glad to hear that your year is off to a great start already! We just started back today, with PD meetings today and tomorrow...then kids on Thursday. However, I already know that I have a pretty good group of kids, as I teach in a very small school and know all of the kids from teaching them music as well! Isn't it sad that when we wake up, we are already just as tired (or in my case...more tired) than when we went to bed...lol...Have a great year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Things you've shared a great loss today our company has printing services such as printed on the cup (in hình lên cốc), print detailed receipts (in phiếu thu chi), printed stamps warranty (in tem bảo hành). not just stop at the service so we have a printing plant for processing (xưởng in gia công) specializes in packaging (in bao bì) and post-press (gia công sau in) to consumers immediately. As for the shirt printing service in Hanoi (dịch vụ in áo ở Hà Nội) or contact your company to print (công ty in ấn) in Chau Long to be consulted directly on services such as print shirt, cheap printed paper bags (in túi giấy giá rẻ) Công ty in giá rẻ tại Hà Nội.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful wooden staircase brings luxury beauty and class, in architectural design today contemporary staircase there are many models with different shape but the wooden staircase still occupies a place of immense importance, has and customers are using most of the buildings, wooden staircase is not just a product, a design that works for only moving wooden staircase also has a very high art, the beauty cultural traditions of the Vietnamese people. From time immemorial in the ancient architectural wooden staircase has been used quite a lot, because wood has high strength properties, and has a lot of wood in Vietnam.
    Interior design in 2017 is, tend to use the stairs like form of the reference you who:
    toughened glass staircase =>cầu thang kính cường lực
    beautiful staircase =>cầu thang đẹp
    Glass stairs =>cầu thang kính
    Wooden stairs =>-cầu thang gỗ
    spiral staircase =>-cầu thang xoắn

    Features of cau thang dep made of toughened glass is what?
    Extremely safe and easy in hygiene and cleaning.
    Beautiful and very chic deepens accents for your home space.
    Very high quality, good load bearing again.

    ReplyDelete