Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Bulletin Board BANANZAAAA!

Can I just say...

I love my student teacher!!! Having her there is AMAZING! I don't think I have ever been so organized and on top of things, ever!

Today, I don't know what got into me but I was crazy productive! I got 2 bulletin boards done, along with several other little odds and ends. But I wanted to share my boards with you because, I am obsessed!

First off is my writing bulletin board. We have been talking about the different ways we can write as a writer, so this pinterest inspired bulletin board is now almost complete! : )





























Second Board: My Reading Level Achievement. I did something similar with my kids last year and it really encouraged OWNERSHIP with them! They really loved it! So this year I went off of our school mascot: Tigers. So, our theme song is the new Katy Perry song, Roar! I changed the wording a tad and made it apply to reading. I loooove it!

"I've got the eye of the tiger... and you're gonna hear me read!" (yes, I know an "n" is missing... dang auto correct deleted my extra n!!! that will be corrected tomorrow! :)


Do you have any cute/new bulletin boards you've been working??? If so, attach a link and share, I would love to see you're cute ideas!

Happy ALMOST Hump day!

2 comments:

  1. That's ADORABLE!! I didn't know you did that. LOVE it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your article is very good today I want to tell you that we are currently trading items such as exterior and interior accessories kitchen cabinets (phụ kiện tủ bếp), commonly used in the kitchen as Stainless steel cabinet (tủ kho inox) when you want to own these categories please contact us for a quotation accessories cupboard (báo giá phụ kiện tủ bếp) most precise. In addition, we also provide mosquito nets doors, when you want to install the door Mosquito netting (lắp đặt cửa lưới chống muỗi) you will find the door Hoang Minh mosquito nets so that we provide the kind of self-rolling mosquito screen door (cửa lưới chống muỗi tự cuốn) and if you're wondering whether the door mosquito netting good sort (cửa lưới chống muỗi loại nào tốt) we will give you detailed advice.

    ReplyDelete