Thursday, March 15, 2012

linky party!

I joined this great linky party, along with several other K-2 teachers. I am excited to check out all the fabulous blogs!! And hopefully I will round up another reader or two!


I am also working on updating some of my story problem activities I have used in my classroom the past few years. Our kinder team really focuses on story problems to prepare our kiddos for first grade, so we do a lot of different types of problem solving. Hopefully I will have that ready to share here within the next few days! :D

That's all I've got for now. You spring breakers enjoy whats left!! I can't believe it's coming to an end so soon!




2 comments:

  1. I just found your blog through the linky party!! Welcome to blogging:) I'm your newest follower. Hope you'll stop by my blog too:)
    www.123teachwithme.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found you through the linky party! I'm excited to be your newest follower!

    Mrs. Krull
    Of Primary Importance

    ReplyDelete