Saturday, March 31, 2012

So excited!!

I will be going to Vegas (my first time ever) with two of my favorite girlfriends and coworkers!!! We just purchased our tickets, so its a done deal!!! We will be attending the "I teach K!" conference to see our fav... Deanna Jump! 


We also are staying a few extra days for fun summery, adult activities! Such as pool, tasty beverages and vegas night life! I am so very excited & blessed! We are lucky to have a staff dev. fund that our principal is allowing us to use for our conference costs! 

Anyhoo-- Had to share that!! SO excited! :)


2 comments:

  1. Lauren, I just found your blog through the K-2 Linky Party, and I'm always so excited to find new people! I love music too, and I have lots of song and dance ideas on my blog.

    Does Deanna Jump go to conferences often? I've only seen her name at the TPT store. Enjoy the conference! I might be going too.

    I hope you'll take a second to stop by my blog.

    Sharon Dudley, NBCT
    http://teachingwithsight.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! I am your newest follower. Please check out my blog and follow. I would love to share ideas with you.
    Thanks,
    Mrs. Janelle

    http://mrsjanelleskindergarten.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete