Saturday, March 3, 2012

teacher blogging

I finally decided it is time to actually post on this blog I began a few months ago. By began I mean... created. I am still not even too happy with the format just yet but I found some super cute templates off etsy I am going to narrow down and purchase, so stay tuned!

Anyway- I have always been an avid blog reader and a personal blogger... then pinterest came along and i became obsessed with all things teaching blog oriented! My co worker is as well and has been encouraging me to branch out and join the TPT/ blogging world so here I am... taking a crack at it!

This is my fifth year teaching Kindergarten, and I adore it. I will be honest- kindergarten wasn't my first choice when I was hunting for a teaching job. However, I was blessed to find my way to my current school/position/team. I love what I do, and going to work everyday and I consider that a HUGE blessing because not everyone can say that! I think kindergarten is great- the kids are at such a fun age, the academics are fun and I just don't know what I would do if I moved. (I am sure I will survive, but there would be tears shed!)

Anyway, well see how this goes--:)

Blessings.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lauren! I am happy to be your first follower...WAHOO! Your blog is cute but I know about wanting to find the perfect template or design. I had a blog makeover in December and love my new design.

    I am excited to follow you and see all of the great things you will share. Your room is cute! Come visit me when you get the chance! =)

    I have LOTS of *freebies*! =)


    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heather,

    Thanks so much!! Excited to have a follower! :) Think I have gotten a little closer to what I am wanting, but like my room... I will probably change it a billion times. hah!

    ReplyDelete