Monday, December 17, 2012

Rufolf & **Freebie!!**

Well today was a good day! I am pooped, but it was good. I was so happy to see my kiddos this morning, hugged each one as they walked in. I was suprised when a few brought up what had happened Friday. We talked about it but not at great length. I just reminded them of what we need to do if bad people like that were to ever enter the building and how serious it is even when it is just for practice. They all handled it really well, most not really understanding what the others were talking about.

We, as I am sure everyone else is, are talking about Christmas this week! Such a chaotic fun week! =) We have half days, well... I say half days but we get out at 10:45... so, not sure how half t hat is but whatever. So we are cramming in a whole lot into this week!

Today we read Rudolf and discussed character feelings and how those feelings might change throughout a story.






You can grab this freebie here
We also FINALLY (my kids have been dying) to read Pete the Cat Saves Christmas! :) Oh how they love them some Pete. After reading I came up with this little craftivity and writing to go along with the book. They turned out pretty cute, I might say! =)



Tomorrow we are talking about Santa! =) Ill be sure to post some more tomorrow! 

No comments:

Post a Comment