Well, as today is the last "offical" day of summer I found it appropriate to blog and join this linky party! The Joys of Kindergarten is hosting this linky party, so you should head on over and link up!
1. Getting my works outs in whenever I got around to it! I loved going around 10:30. No crowds, got to sleep in, but still start my day in a healthy way. I really learned to love working out this summer! I lost 15 pounds so far... still have more to reach my goal but it's a start! =) Starting Monday my crazy work out schedule begins... Tuesdays/Thursdays alarm will sound at 5am and Ill drag my zombie self to the gym for some cardio before school. Hopefully I stick with it!! Monday/Wednesdays I have kick boxing! (my new love!)
2. sleeping in! OMG- i have gotten myself on a weeeiiiiird sleeping schedule that is for sure!
3. spending my days with this handsome fella....
4. days filled with nothing but netflix marathons
5. POOL DAYS!!!! I will definitely miss the sun!
Despite all these things, I am very excited to get back to school!! I have spent quite a bit of time up there this summer working on things, so I am definitely ready to get back into a routine, meet my kiddos and to have a fabulous year! We actually start our inservice, as I believe most of us Texas teachers do, on Monday & I'm a little anxious! We have a new principal this year & a lot of new teachers! We had a huge turn over this year-- I believe there are atleast 10 new teachers. eepa! Most Def going to be a year full of newness.
Wish me luck!! All you Texas teachers... enjoy your last weekend and I hope you have a great week back =)