Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Newbie Blogger Linky

Janis, over at grade three is the place for me is hosting this linky party. I am loving all these linky parties, so fun!!This one especially, because I am LOVING all the tips! =) Thanks ladies!


The QUestions are.... (drum roll please)....

    1.  what state you are in

    2.  your current teaching position
    3.  your teaching experience
    4.  when you started blogging
    5.  share a blogging tip / blogging resource

Alrighty, here I go!

1. I am in Texas :) YEEEEHAW

2. I currently am teaching kindergarten, and love it!

3. This coming school year will be my 6th year teaching. 

4. I started blogging about 3 years ago, a personal blog. Once I discovered all these fabulous teacher blogs I wanted to join in the fun ... sooo here I am today! :)

5. I think the biggest "tip" I have learned lately is to blog often, and keep up with it. I have had my blog for several months but was busy and never really posted which... would explain my 16 followers (LOVE MY FOLLOWERS!!!) I think the more you participate in things like linky parties, or just put yourself out there, the more your blog will take off! (or at least that is what I am hoping for!!

Now, if you haven't already done so... link up! :) 

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog:) I am now following you.
    Your new Texas follower,
    Carole
    Http://kindercarole.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to be a new follower! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I am always on the lookout for new Kindergarten blogs to follow! Looking forward to reading more!!

    Debbie :-)
    K is for Kinderrific

    ReplyDelete